Monday, March 23, 2009

Fingers crossed for respite

We have an appointment this afternoon to have a look at another facility for respite. Hopefully all goes well.

My brother visited from interstate and did some maintenance. Thank you brother. Dad was delighted to see him and gave him one of the copies of the booklet of my brothers degree confirmation, which Dad had kept for years. This had been playing on Dad's mind. I just hope he remembers that he gave it to him.

Yesterday and last night I kept getting a migraine (I have only ever had a few in my life). I found that I needed to lay in darkness to get some relief. During the night Dad kept waking and getting dressed and turning on lights. After a while he would return to bed and turn off the lights. Usually I get up and help him back to bed but last night I was in zombie mode and when I woke this morning Dad was dressed and in the lounge and happy as Larry after eating a couple of ice creams.

No comments:

Post a Comment