Thursday, December 11, 2008

Dad has chest pains

Two weeks ago...

We were having dinner at my cousins and Dad goes grey. I ask him is he feeling ok. No, he has chest pains. He was looking clammy and wanted his top removed.
Cousin phones ambulance. Paramedics hook up ECG, not having heart attack but some irregularity is showing up. Dad goes to hospital, spends night. Blood tests show no heart attack but ECG still showing irregularity. Explained as a non-specific irregularity. Dad comes home.
Dad is home 2 hours, chest pains start again, phone ambulance. Similar ECG reading. Dad goes back to hospital. Tests reveal no heart attack. Again irregularity is said to come from a non-specific cause. The chest pains are believed to be from reflux and medication (Somac/Pantoprazole 20mg, 1 per day) is prescribed. Dad comes home. I take Dad to see GP, he doubles the prescription dose (40mg Somac) and prescribes another tablet (Motilium/Domperidone, 10mg, half hr before food) to help with digestion. He further explains how spasms of the oesophagus can cause the pain. I come home and read about Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) and the possible link to Obstructive Sleep Apnea.
The following day Dad complains of chest pains again. I have to make a judgement call. Dad is walking, pain isn't severe, Dad's color is ok. I tell Dad the pain will go by itself. This happens again the following day. Since then Dad has had no more chest pains, the tablets are working. Thank goodness.

That brings us up to date. I wonder what tomorrow will bring...hopefully Dad has a good day.

1 comment:

  1. I'm 55-year-old from Paris, I was diagnosed with second-stage liver cancer following a scheduled examination to monitor liver cirrhosis. I had lost a lot of weight. A CT scan revealed three tumors; one in the center of my liver in damaged tissue and two in healthy portions of my liver. No chemotherapy or radiotherapy treatment was prescribed due to my age, the number of liver tumors. One month following my diagnosis I began taking 12 (350 point) Salvestrol supplements per day, commensurate with my body weight. This comprised six Salvestrol Shield (350 point) capsules and six Salvestrol Gold (350 point) capsules, spread through the day by taking two of each capsule after each main meal. This level of Salvestrol supplementation (4,000 points per day) was maintained for four months. In addition, I began a program of breathing exercises, chi exercises, meditation, stretching and stress avoidance. Due to the variety of conditions that I suffered from, I received ongoing medical examinations. Eleven months after commencing Salvestrol supplementation But all invalid so I keep searching for a herbal cure online that how I came across a testimony appreciating Dr Itua on how he cured her HIV/Herpes, I contacted him through email he listed above, Dr Itua sent me his herbal medicine for cancer to drink for two weeks to cure I paid him for the delivering then I received my herbal medicine and drank it for two weeks and I was cured until now I'm all clear of cancer, I will advise you to contact Dr Itua Herbal Center On Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com. WhatsApps Number...+2348149277967. If you are suffering from Diseases listed below, Cancer, HIV/Aids, Herpes Virus,Bladder cancer,Brain cancer,Colon-Rectal Cancer,Breast Cancer,Prostate Cancer,
    ?Esophageal cancer,?Gallbladder cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,?Hodgkin lymphoma
    ?Intestinal cancer,Kidney cancer,Leukemia,Liver cancer,Lung cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,?Multiple myeloma,?Neuroendocrine tumors,Non-Hodgkin lymphoma,Oral cancer,Ovarian cancer,?Sinus cancer,Skin cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer,Testicular cancer,Throat cancer,Thyroid Cancer,?Uterine cancer,Vaginal cancer,?Vulvar cancer,Hepatitis, Chronic Illness. Lupus,Fibromyalgia.

    ReplyDelete